Sunday, March 22, 2009

Quick Note from the publisher, owner and chief contributer....

It seemroll by when you’re being lazy. There was a quick trip to New Orleans that I could blame it on, but that was s that a lot of time has transpired since I last wrote on this site. It’s amazing how quickly the days a week ago and still there’s nothing new on the site.

Worry not fearless readers (Hi Mom and Dad!) I do have a host of ideas planned for the next couple of weeks. The always entertaining preseason predictions is being worked on right now, as well as previews for both the Rays and the O’s.

I’ll also work in a review of some cards that are being sent by a fellow O’s fan Chris over atSacBunt . He was the lucky winner of the firstTampaSportsWasteland contest and also did me the kindness of taking my Redskins cards off of my hands. Another team down - and almost 200 cards reduced from the collection.

Jeez three referenced links in one paragraph. I might just be getting the hang of this internetting thing.

By the time I work in those columns it’ll be time for some final thoughts on the Lightning season, which aren’t as negative as you might think it might be. I see good things in the future for this team and I am ready to order my #91 Stamkos jersey. He’s going to be fun to watch.

Oh and congrats to me. I sold my first card in five years. Not on eBay, but on Wensy.com . It’s not a household name , but it has the lure of no listing fees. Check it out when you get a chance.

No comments: