Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Trade Bait!

So I went to the ol' card shop today because I was feeling like spending some money. A couple of packs of Topps Update and SP Authentic satisfied the urge but left me with some inserts I did not need. So they're up for trade. If you see anything you like, leave a comment or shoot me an email (you can find it in the contact field) and we'll see what we can work out.


Batch Number 1



Top Row

Juan Marichal Legends of the Game (LGU12)
Adrian Gonzalez Topps Town Blue (TTT58)
Andrew McCutchen Turkey Red (TR135)

Bottom Row

Miguel Cabrera Ring of Honor (RH91)
Freddy Sanchez Gold 293/2009 (UH283)
Ryan Howard Faces of the Game (199) Apparently not an insert, oh well
Alex Rodriguez Gold Variation 33/299 (13)


Batch 2




Top Row

Zack Greinke Victory Insert (PP30)
Ryan Church Black Border 7/58 (UH138)
Pee Wee Reese Ring of Honor (RH92)
Justin Upton Victory Insert (PP19)

Bottom Row

Kobe Bryant 20th Anniversery Card (1634)
Dan Uggla Topps Town Blue (TTT60)
Wade Boggs Legends of the Game (LGU16)
Ty Cobb Turkey Red (TR101)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zack Greinke Victory Insert, the Miggy ring of honor card and the andrew Mc turkey card please.....

Anonymous said...

i'll also taken the justin up card..

JD's Daddy said...

all I ask is for the turkey reds that you snagged. Whaddaya say ortega?

Justin G. said...

Alright looks like we have a conundrum...Ortega if you concede the andrew turkey to JD's Daddy I'm sure I can dig up some cards for you from you're players list...is that cool?

Jeremy said...

I'd like to trade for that Pee Wee Reese Ring of Honor if it's still available.

Anonymous said...

J,
when you get a chance email me your address that way i can get some stuff out to you.... wicked4life20@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

yup he can have it....