Sunday, November 1, 2009

Please do not adjust your screen. Regular programming will resume shortly.

Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I've spent the last week of freedom (read: unemployment) hiking around some of the local parks and enjoying the fresh air one last time.

Monday morning will find me on a plane across the state for a week of training. I'm taking my crappy laptop (the one that decides to shut down if I hit a key too hard) and try logging on and posting from the hotel.

New job = paycheck = disposable income = more cards!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the new job J .... Good luck!!!

beardy said...

Good luck dude! It seems like damn near half the cardblogosphere has had to deal with unemployment in the past year (me included).

Congrats on finding a new gig, it's not easy these days.