Sunday, February 7, 2010

If I Was in Vegas...Super Bowl!

I figure I'll finish off this exercise in short term investing. I didn't due to well with my picks, but I figure I can make it all back by betting largo on the big game.

If I truly was in Vegas I would have gotten this bet in as early as I could, because it started off Indy giving 3 points. The line got up to about 6 1/2 before settling at 5 as of this morning.

That doesn't matter to me. I still like the Colts. I know the Saints are the feel-good story of season (It's the feel good hit of this endless summer/It gets these kids out of control/ Singin' along to that star spangled bummer/Hail,hail rock and roll
)
Where was I? Oh year, the colts winning the big game. Peyton Manning is on a mission and he's not going to let 25th ranked pass defense stop him. The attack plan isn't going to change - Short slants and screens to set up the long bombs down the middle.

New Orleans has the fire power to keep up, but in the end nothing is stopping Manning from picking his second Super Bowl ring.

My Pick:



INDIANAPOLIS (-5) over New Orleans


Updated 10.00pm - Holy Sh*t do I suck at picking winners....

No comments: