Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Things That Don't Make Florida Look Good


So I have a Wednesday night Softball league. It's not very competitive, after all when has anything in a "D" League been competitive? It's fun and it gives me a chance to see some of the guys from the No Limits Fun Factory.

Tonight's game was cancelled. Why you ask? Well the other team thought it was too cold. Granted 45 degrees isn't the best weather to play softball in, but when half of the northeast is digging itself out from under 2 feet of snow, then 45 degrees is a day at the beach.

Floridians - this is why the rest of America makes fun of you.

3 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

That's pathetic.

I've played games in July at colder temperatures than that.

opoohwan said...

Lol sounds like southern californians

Justin G. said...

I wasn't happy about it...after all I had fought through rush hour traffic to make the game ontime, the least they could do is suck it up for 70 minutes.