Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Couple of Padded Envelopes

Sometimes I wonder if my mailman thinks I'm dealing in illicit activities. I'll go out on a limb and say that no one else in my complex gets the amount of little, yellow, padded envelopes jammed into their mailslot as I do.

Here's what this week had to offer:


Beardy came through with these two gems. I unloaded some Upper Deck Masterpiece cards that were taking up space in exchange for one Brian Roberts Relic Card. Much to my surprise the Bearded One threw in an extra won. Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!






For Christmas I gave my family a list of 10 cards that I would like to add to my personal collection. Needless to say they didn't get any of them. Therefore, I was left to acquire them on my own. This is the first, compliments of Ebay. Vincent's Upper Deck rookie card.



I bought a pack of Upper Deck Champs last year and didn't care for it. So I decided to send them out for TTM autographs. I received a Pascal LeClaire last week and then today the second one came back. ESPO! The man responsible for the Tampa Bay Lightning's existence and current radio co-host for the home games.



Thanks Mr Mailman for making the long, cold walk to the mailbox worth it!

1 comment:

Field of Cards said...

Ha! That first paragraph is pure genius!